9.17.2011

Lovely Weekend


This weekend is going to be super busy for us! We have so many plans- the school is putting on a concert, our state is having a fair and my grandparents invited us to see Mary Poppins on Broadway. I am really excited about all of them. Plus I start another job on Monday! Yay!! 

These are just a few things I have enjoyed this weekend.

I am absolutely in love with Cary Grant and North by Northwest is my favorite movie- so of course I loved this "living-in" North by Northwest.  I might make a few purchases this weekend.

Love this little hut. Especially because it played a part in Roald Dahl's inspiration. I am pretty sure I would want to preserve it. Did you know that I actually met someone who doesn't like his work? Imagine! 

I need a new camera bag. My backpack is starting to really cramp my style. I would love one of these.  Early Christmas present?

I would love to turn my books into art! The only problem is that I am always in the middle of 3 books at a time. I don't think 3 of these would fit on my dresser.

This polka-dot skirt is gorgeous. Too bad the price isn't so pretty. Oh Kate Spade! Why must you be so gorgeous and expensive?!

And this blog. It's my new favorite. Maybe because we have the same glasses?